Quick InfoNew Build, Refurbishment & Fitting Out
Location - Holborn, London
Project Duration - 16 Weeks
Project Costs - £ 430,000.00
An office fit out and refurbishment project to space plan and relocate 165 personnel including the Senior Management Team. This project had a 16 week phased duration to ensure minimum disruption and allow for individual teams to be relocated on completion of their area. Working alongside the Building Manager to ensure compliance with Landlords requirements and appointed contractors.
This project included installation of 3 kichenettes with leak detection system interfaced with the existing BMS. Creation of two press rooms, complete with fully functional AV systems and video conference equipment, and also large executive boardroom complete with folding wall to facilitate dual meetings.
- Mechanical and eletrical installation and adaptions
- Installation of three kitchenettes & flooring
- Construction of 6 new offices
- Construction of two press rooms, executive split boardroom and training facility
- Reconfiguration of ceiling
- Management of lighting alterations
- Management of fire alarm adjustments
- Management of sprinkler system
- Full decoration
- Design and services for newly formed reception area
I wanted to drop you a brief note to thank you and your team for all your hard work on our recent project to relocate to the 5th floor.
We appreciate the difficulties of completing works in an occupied office but your can-do attitude, flexibility and co-ordination of labour and materials meant that the project was completed on time and with the minimum of disruption. We are very pleased with the result and the senior management have commented on how good the end result looks.
Head of Procurement,